flexite Administrator Training
Learn how to create, manage and configure executable digital processes using our method and methodology and the platform flexite.
About the course
The flexite Administrator Training gives you an overall picture of how to create, manage and configure executable digital processes using our method and methodology and the flexite platform. During the training there are also great opportunities for exchanging experiences and networking with other participants.
In order to complete the education, no prior knowledge of either flexite or digital application development is required. If you are an Administrator, User, System owner or Process owner, the training is for you.
- How an automated process is structured.
- Be able to see live status on how the process works using different meters and surveys.
- Management of all functions in the user interface flexiteWEB.
- The structure of a process with rights, organization, users and settings.
- How to make continuous changes in the stakeholder analysis.
- What happens in the process when you add activities, change flows, add roles, and change forms.
- How to create and send e-mails that follow your graphic profile.
- How to make forms available to everyone and require identification using e-ID.
- How you make use of the information that the process generates and get insights for making decisions.
- Presentation of information from the process in designed reports.
More participants for half the price
When 2 or more participants from the same organization register, 1 participant pays full price and other participants pay half the price.
Day 2: 08.00-16.30
Day 3: 08.00-16.00