PBBD Training (Process Based Business Development)
PBBD stands for Process-Based Business Development and it is a genuine training that gives you deep knowledge of flexite and how to build, manage and refine digital processes.
About the course
The PBBD training gives you a lot of in-depth knowledge of how to use the low-code platform flexite, as well as in methodology and methods for developing digital processes and applications. You get to practice your ability to work and solve problems together, and to lead a group of people towards clear goals within a limited amount of time.
The training is not a general orientation. It strives towards a specific professional title and role where you, in your own organization, as a professional can help the business optimize and implement digital process-based applications.
The training is a full-time training for two weeks, and consists of self-study, group work and virtual labs.
- flexiteWEB user interface
- The modeling tool 2c8 Modeling Tool
- Organization, users and rights
- Creating process description
- Process changes and statistics
- Process changes in the process design
- Process development and methodology
- Process optimization in workshops
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Process optimization of a real business process